- We released an update to the PC version of Blue Mars client, developer tools, and developer MyPage last week. Details here. This won't be the last update. There will be more coming.
- As part of the update, Block/Shop/Residence minimal rent have been reduced to zero.
- There is an ongoing discussion on the developer forum to revitalize Beach City.
- We submitted the first version of our iOS app to Apple for review this past Friday. While we're waiting for Apple, we're already cranking away on the next version, as well as an another update to the PC client.
- We are still in the process of reorganizing our user and developer support structure. We had to scale down the developer support on the forums, but we are still looking at all other existing support channels (email and help desk). If you feel we missed something, please let us know.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Here's a recap of what the development team has been up to for the last two weeks:
Posted by Blue Mars Blog at 1:46 AM